Grades K - 6
Early and older elementary kids (K - 6th grade) have a safe Sunday morning environment which combines large group and small group times. We value having leaders mentor small groups of children and help them connect personally with the lesson.
Lead the kids to encounter Jesus through:
- interaction with others (fellowship)
- Bible stories and truths from Genesis to Revelation (Bible)
- choosing to follow God in their actions (discipleship)
- talking to God through prayer (prayer)
- sharing with others what they are learning (evangelism)
Our goal is to create an environment where children feel safe so parents can feel at ease.
Partnering with Parents
We believe what parents do at home to help their kids grow spiritually is even more important than what we do at Sunday School. That’s why we send home papers/crafts to let the parents know what the kids are learning each week.
We believe the Bible should never be boring, the church is relevant for today, and good leaders always care. Our goal is to help children to encounter Jesus and have their lives show the difference.